Learn how to raise and take care of your Missouri Fox Trotting horse, and learn how to have fun doing chores required to maintain your horses health and happiness!
1. The Characteristics of Missouri Fox Trotting Horse
2. What to Do if your Horse Spooks at Something
3. How to Saddle a Horse
4. How to Muck out a Horse Corral
5. How to Raise a Pony
6. How a Bit, Harness and Reins Work
7. How to Use a Hoof Pick
8. What Kind of Shelter does your Horse Need?
9. How to Use a Round Pen
10. The Best Ways to Keep Flies of your Horse
11. The Different Kinds of Horse Saddles
12. How a Cow Horse Performs
13. How Horseshoeing is Done
14. How to Enter your Horse in Shows and Rodeos
15. Nice Safe Toys for Horses to Play With
16. How to Break and Train your Horse
17. How to Clean a Horse Stall
18. What to Do When your Horse is Going to Have a Baby
19. What to Do if Your Horse Breaks it's Leg
20. How to Trailer your Horse
21. How to Make Sure Your Horse Does Not Colic on You
22. What to Feed your Horse
23. How to Prevent your Horse from going Barn Sour
24. Mare, Gelding, or Stallion, and What is the Best Horse for your Needs?
You can find this book in Paperback, Ebooy and Audio, you can find them at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Lulu, Google Books, Itunes, Ibookstore, Kobo, Audible, ACX and more places that sell them online, just do a search.